Restaurant Orsay is excited to announce our 10th annual 4th of July Backyard BBQ
Before you head out to see the fireworks, come spend the day with us enjoying food, fun, & libations, all while supporting a great cause.
This year’s highlights include:
- “Orsay” Country Boil – Shrimp, mussels, craw-fish, sausage, corn, & potatoes
- Korean slow smoked pork shoulder sliders – House-made Kimchi, black eyed pea salad
- Mini Black Sheep @ Intuition Burgers – Grass fed patty, American cheese, Sheep Sauce, lettuce, house-made pickle, on a sesame seed bun
- Southern Fried Chicken Slider – Brined and fried chicken thigh, house-made pickles, Duke’s mayonnaise, house hot sauce
- Intuition Ale Works Jon Boat ale poached hot dogs – Cubanelle pepper chow chow
- Buffalo Chicken Leg confit
- Bellwether Chili Pepper boiled peanuts
- Fresh cornbread & jalapeño butter
- Popcorn with melted foie gras, truffle oil powder, Parmesan cheese
- Dip station – Smoked Trout Dip, Orsay 7layer dip, French Onion Dip
- Dessert station – Cupcakes, snow cones, cookies, brownies, blondies, & cereal crispy treats
- Waterslide bounce house, face painting, and other activities for the kiddos.
Children under 10 admitted for free.
Sponsored by Intuition Ale Works, Grey Goose, Old Forester.
Live music provided again this year by Fun Sick Phony
$35 admission All you Care to Eat – $6 Cocktails, $4 beers
All profits will be donated to Florida’s First Coast YMCA.
You can purchase tickets in-house, over the phone (904-381-0909), or online at 904tix.com: https://904tix.com/events/restaurant-orsay-10th-annual-4th-of-july-backyard-bbq